Friday, June 27, 2008

SMS ON FRIENDSHIP


Wen ur alone,remmbr me im waitng 4u.Wen u cant smile,trust me i can make u laugh. But wen ur in a crowd of frnds,remmbr im alone


Frnds r like page in buk of life, Evry page wit diffrnt subject, Bt best frnds r d index pagd coverng evry subject..thnx 4 being index page of my life..


Good friends r like pair of scissor. Joint 3gether, often go in opposite direction. But they give punishment 2 those who come between them.,,,


how long shall we be frendz? do u want a clue?> as long as stars twinkle in the sky, as long as angels r there up high, till the water runs dry n till the day i die.... we will be frendz


Friendship between us iz tha same relation between a soul and its body. And here im ur soul. Wherever u go i wil b with u; whenever u get hurt i wil feel tha same; whatever u do i wil help u in it. Hence, by our parturition we ar together; and 'INSHA ALLAH' we wil b together by our demise.


TRUE FRANDS R THOSE WHO CARE, WITHOUT HESITATION WHO REMEMBER, WITHOUT LIMITATION WHO FORGIVE, WITHOUT EXPLANATION WHO TRUST ,WITHOUT COMMUNICATION.


A friend is like a \"ring\",always close to your hand but as you get \"careless\" it slips out of your finger.....so dont even let your true friend slip out of your life


a friend is who forgives b4 u say sorry,

understands u wen u say i forget,

waits forever wen u say 1 min,

stays wit u wen u say leave me ALONE... when you are counting all ur friends....

-the oldest

-the best &

-the new I would like tostabd by your side & whisper two little words.....

"ME TOO"


Ques : hw much space in ur hrt 4 me ? Choices :

100 % (write a song & send me)

90%(call)

75 %(send sms)

50 %(1 mis call)

0% (no answer) A FRIEND IS:

1% FUNNY 2% SWEET

3% CARING

4% LOVING AND...

90% GOOD LOOKING THAT'S WHY... I AM YOUR FREIND


True friends will see you through, beleived in things you wanna do, feel happy when your dreams cme true, and best of all, they don't judge you. They just love you as you :-)


who is FRIEND

F Franks in mind

R Real in feelings

I Immense in care

E Endless in affection

N Non stop Fun

D Deepbellieve in Hear


friends r like delicate flower Friends r like delicate flower... they dry not die.. however i m Cactus i will be always poking u so that u will remember me....


LIFE becomes LIE if letter 'F' is missed 'F' denotes friend so LIFE is a LIE without FRIEND its happy to say that my LIFE is not LIE till i have FRIEND like u...


Breaker Eyes are good friends, See together, weep together, Close together, But when a beautiful girl comes, 1 eye starts blinking!! Moral: A girl break Good FRIENDSHIP!!


Medicines & Friendship cure our problems, only difference is that friendships don't have an expiry date...


Bridge of friendship Y----------------Y

This is a bridge of friendship, when u r sad & lonely, cross it.

I'll wait on the other side. If u r afraid just tell me, I'll cross it for YOU!


open your door when u r alone ...... open your heart when you feel sad .... but dont open your hand when u need a friend because i m already holding ur hand


LOVE STARTS WITH EYES GROWS WITH A KISS & END WITH A TEAR BUT FRINDSHIP STARTS WITH A SMILE GROWS WITH UNDERSTANDING & END WITH DEATH.


hu do u think is important u or me it is u coz ur the body n im the shadow u lead i follow ill do anythin jus to be ur m8


Open ur door when u r alone, open ur heart when u feel sad, but don't open ur hand when u need a friend, coz I'm already holding ur hand forever.


you are bread when i am hungry you are my shelter from troubled winds you are my anchor in life's ocean and most of all you are my best friend


If A is 1 B is 2 C is 3 Z is 26 then L+O+V+E=54 And F+R+I+E+N+D+S+H+I+P=108. Interesting hai naa... Friendship is 2 stronger than Love...


every nice frind is a gift of god.. its one of lifes best blessings, a priceless gift that can never be bought,sold,or forgotten..


A coin is easy to earn, a friend is hard to find. The coin depreciates but a friend appreciates. I lost a coin when I smsed u, but it's okay because I got u.


Friends, you and me... You brought another friend... And then there were 3... We started our group... Our circle of friends... And like that circle... There is no beginning or end...


Show your friends how much you care... Send this to everyone you consider a FRIEND. If it comes back to you, then you'll know you have a circle of friends


Friends r like stars. u can't always see them, But u know they are always there 4 you...

Never abandon old friends. They r hard 2 replace. Friendships is like wine: it gets BETTER as it grows OLDER. Just like us... i get BETTER, u get OLDER.


Not the lack of love, but the lack of friendship makes marriages unhappy


Ice is a cream, love is a dream, but our friendship is evergreen. Dont make friend before understanding and Dont break friendship after understanding.

0 comments: