Thursday, June 26, 2008

Decent (English) SMS

Difficulties in your life do not come to destroy U,but to help U realise ur hidden potential and Power,Let Difficulties know that U too are DIFFICULT((ALWAYZ THINK +IVE))

u must be a gr8 runner bcoz u run in my mind always.u must be a gr8 theif coz u have stolen my heart.and i must be a bad shooter coz i miss u always.............

Take My Eyes but let me c u. Take my mind but let me think about u.Take my hand but let me touch u. But if u want to take my heart, its already with U

I asked God to make u happy, make u smile, guide u safely thru every mile;Grant u wealth, give u health & most of all give u love & care

When we sigh about our problem, they grow D_O_U_B_L_E, but when we laugh about them they become o o o o o o bubbles! Have a bubbly life!

Relationship is like a Garden. It's beautiful when watered with...love, hugs, tears & cheers.But it dries up if left untouched...so pls keep in touch...

dictionary iz da only place where death coms before life,success coms before work,divorse coms before marraige and also frndship coms before luv..

Heart can Skip beat for a while... Memories can be kept in d file... A desert can be replaced by Nile. But nothing can stop a smile,when ur name comes on my MOBILE.

I WISH 4 U...Great start 4 Monday...No obstacles 4 Tuesday...No stress 4 Wednesday...No worry 4 Thursday...Smile 4 Friday...Party 4 Saturday & great fun 4 Sunday...Have a nice weekend

Every moment of ur life is a picture which u had never seen before and which u'll never see again. So enjoy n live life & make each moment beautiful.

Days are too BUSY.. Hours are too FEW.. Seconds are too FAST.. but there is Always a time for me to ask.. How R U? n Hope Ur FINE.. MISS U!

This is the telephone terrorist team. While receiving this message a virus will be activated. This virus should have infected your mobile by now. Your mobile will be disabled, unless you are ugly

-there is a long ,long trail a winding-into the lands of my dreams-where the nightmare is singing -and white moon beams-a long night of waiting untill my dreams all come true........

Never cry for those who donot deserve ur tears but who deserve your tears never let you cry

In life when you get troubles, don't get nervous... Just close your eyes and follow ur heart... b'coz heart may be in left.... but it is always right

U-ME=NOTHINGU+ME=EVERYTHINGI LOVE U

0 comments: